Saturday, April 5, 2008

Paris


This arch is right across from the Louve. There is a very large park (I'm standing in to take the picture) across from the Louve. In Paris the architecture is so awesome. All sorts of statues and very old buildings. It is one of the most interesting cities in the world. However, it is not one of my favorites. I did find the people friendly and helpful. So much history, and of course that feeds my addiction. Yes, I'm a history freek, and some of my friends get tired of traveling with me. I always want to hit all the museums and art galleries. Not much up for the discos (which they are everywhere) and the clubs. They are the same as in the States. Meat Markets!! And the kids are all the same, talking on cell phones, and music is loud and everyone is half dressed. Imagine that!

1 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Leslie!
Excellent posting!
I loved this blog.

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest