Saturday, April 5, 2008

German Castle ruins


The same Castle. The ruins around here are awesome. I stop and visit every castle I pass, if I have the time. Road trips here are full of beauty and adventure. There is always a Hofbrauhouse to stay at, whatever villiage you happen to pass. The food is always good, and the sheets are always clean. You may not have tv or phone, but there is always food and a shower. Love that I'm able to do what I'm doing. Germany is a land of pleasure and beauty. The people are so friendly, and they love Americans. Most can speak English also. Which says a lot about we Americans. Meaning, we should be teaching languages in our schools. We really are behind.

0 comments:

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest