Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey

Today, a long day. I emailed all I could think of with my blog address. Hope you looked, I sure would like some feedback. What I can do to make it better, how it looks now, etc. Anything you would like to comment on will be appreciated. We are so busy at work, but my work is really rewarding. Today a Soldier I had worked with is being transfered to another post, and he came and told me goodbye. Really made my day, and that is why I do what I do. Love those Soldiers!! Support them when you can.

Take care..........................to the moon and back and beyond

1 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

Looks alot better, call me this week and I will teach you how to add friends and how to get tickers, slide shows, and other stuff. You forgot to tell all the new surprise.

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest