Monday, August 22, 2011

Poland

Hi again. Well I went to Poland, and forgot my camera. We left Friday at Midnight, drove 5 hours and started shopping at 0530. We went to 9 polish pottery factories, and I had the best potatoe pancakes and Polish Golosh I've ever had. It didn't start out so well, however. I got car sick when we left, and did have the upchuck incident, but had a bag. I was woosy all day, but after the lunch meal, better. Got some things that I didn't get the first time I was here. Loved the shopping, but was very tired when we returned at 2000 Saturday. Spent Sunday recovering.

Found a house, but cannot move in until the end of Sept. So, I extended in the hotel, and moved to a bigger nicer room. Sorry no pics, but next trip I will post some. Going to Budapest over Labor Day. Leave Thursday evening, drive through and return on Monday. Cannot wait! More later.

0 comments:

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest