Friday, August 5, 2011

Back in Germany

Hi folks, well I made it back to Germany!! I'm so happy here, and I love it!! My job is great, the people I work with are great and the weather, well it's one place where the forcast can say, partly sunny. It has been raining on and off since I got here, with some sunshine every other day or so. I'm out in the country this time, so the weather will be a little different.

I'm looking for a house, and it is hard going. My hotel room is very small, but adequate. It is only 2 small blocks from my office. Which is good, because I'm walking everywhere until I purchase a car. Any suggestions?

Today I'm going to a Volksfest in Vilseck, which is where I'm station. The German/American folks get together and have a festival with music, food, beer tents, rides for kids, etc. They are going to have Country Music from 5:00-6:30 today, so a friend of mine and I are going to stay. I cannot wait to have some German sausage, etc. today. Last night I went to have dinner at a great German restaurant, and the spazle was awesome!!! So was the rest of the meal. I had my first Heffe since I got here, and fell in love again.

Now that I'm here again, I'll be putting up more posts. I'll take pics tonight, as I'm sure it will be a fun time. I'm going to Poland Aug 20, and to Budapest Sept 1-4. I cannot wait for those trips. Hope you all are doing well, more later,

Leslie

1 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

Booo Come back allready! Really when are you coming back? I need a babysitter and the girls still think you live accross town. Ha Ha

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest