Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tricia's Tag

3 Joys in My Life

My family - most of the joys I have, I love all of you to the moon and back and beyond.......

My job - I'm serving my country in the only way I can, and I get so much joy out of working with the Soldiers serving our country. They are my heroes.

Being able to travel where ever I want, when I want! It is my dream come true. I'm on a working vacation! I'm the most blessed..............



3 Fears

I'm with you there, Tricia. I HATE NEEDLES!!!

That one of my Soldier's will be killed or injured down range.

Having my granddaughters not know me, or remember me. (tear, tear)


3 Goals

Find a house to live in here, then get home ASAP!! for a visit

Make a difference in someone's life.

Sail down the Nile and the Amazon and ride the Orient Express


3 Current obsessions

Finding a house that I like
Summer Clothes (It is hot here!!)
Sandles - gotta get some


Random about myself.....................hummmmm

I love living in hotels.

0 comments:

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest