Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I made it!

Sorry there isn't a picture to but with this yet, but I finally made it to Italy. I'm staying in the hotel on Post, and it is nice. I have air conditioning here, which is a luxury that I didn't have in Germany. I have been busy in processing, getting a drivers license, setting up my office, getting a new CAC card and much much more. I have an appointment with housing tomorrow, and hopefully I can find a house soon. Then I hope to get home for a little visit. My boss will be in the office tomorrow, so we'll discuss everything. I'll post some pictures when I get them. Willy took a photo journal of our trip down here, so there should be lots.

Ciao

1 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

You need pictures with your posts, it just makes it more real you know I am the visual learner of the family(since your blog is like the history channel). Just kidding, I hope you can come home soon! Just find a good house and then get home!

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest