Friday, May 23, 2008

Brothers Grimm Town and Castle






I loved this place! I have always read their stories, and Disney made lots of his movies from their stories and fairy tales. I bought their complete works in a book at the castle along with a poster of them. There is a museum there of their original writings in their handwriting. Also, their family tree. They also do puppet shows during the summer for the local children. These puppets are marionets, actually, and are hand made. Some are very, very old and they tell the stories of the Grimm Brothers, along with other ledgends of Germany and the city. I watch a performance and was just awe struck! So happy to have been able to visit these creative writers.

0 comments:

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest