Friday, March 28, 2008

Leslie's Place

Hello, all!! Here I am trying to continue to move through the 21st century. Everyone I know has a blog, so I am trying to figure this out. Taylor has done such a beautiful job with hers, I'm jealous!!! Not to be left behind, here I go.................



Oh, by the way. If anyone has any tips that can help me, I'm open for suggestions. Actually, if someone was here, I'd have them do it for me! Well, here I go, hope this works!!



To the moon and back and beyond.................................

1 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

This is sort of sad, hopefully you get the background soon. You need to learn how to post pics in the blog section to talk about them.

All My Family

All My Family
Taylors Graduation

Adam and Taylor

Adam and Taylor
Visit to Germany, BlackForest